Wellness and Performance (mind and body)
Whole body Cryotherapy holds countless benefits that elevate the body’s performance and contribute to one’s well-being
Immune System Booster
- Enriches the blood with elevated levels of oxygen and delivers nutrients all around
- With your blood circulating in top speeds an intensive stimulation of the immune system is quick to follow, resulting in a preemptive corrective response.
- Reduces recurrence of colds and flu
- Whole Body Cryotherapy is a safe, non-stimulant method that significantly raises the body’s metabolism.
- The swift decrease in body temperatures leads to a boost in metabolism that acts to reheat the body, bringing it back to normal temperatures.
- Regular use Whole Body Cryotherapy will elevate and maintain a higher basal metabolic rate.
- Lessens recovery time after a vigorous work-out by delivering oxygen and nutrients to the muscles.
- Greatly reduces the recuperation period from the stress of competitive sports and training, enabling a quicker return to the playing field.
- Enhances muscular resistance to fatigue.
- Increases strength and endurance, resulting in improved athletic performance.
- Alleviates muscle tension and susceptibility to trauma.
- Improves joint functionality, motor capacity, and mobility.
- Boosts energy levels and the release of endorphins.
- Improves muscular dysbalance.
Fights mood and depressive disorders
- The rush of endorphins in the blood following whole body Cryotherapy sessions leads to immediate mood enhancement.
- Regular Whole Body Cryotherapy sessions lead to long term stabilization of mood, making this a valuable treatment for short and long term results.
- Studies have shown Whole Body Cryotherapy treatments to decrease symptoms of depression and fight mood and depressive disorders overall.
Stress Management and Anxiety relief
- Studies on the effects of Whole Body Cryotherapy have shown its effectiveness in decreasing the release of the stress hormone cortisol, leading to immediate reduction in stress levels.
- Routine use of Whole Body Cryotherapy has potential long term benefits for overall stress reduction and management.
- Regular use of Whole Body Cryotherapy treatments may reduce the need for pharmaceutical drugs, alternatively relying on the body’s natural mechanisms to ward off stress and anxiety symptoms.
- Considerations are underway in the medical community to make Whole Body Cryotherapy a standard part of stress and anxiety treatment practices.
Whole body Cryotherapy holds countless benefits that elevate the body’s performance and contribute to one’s well-being:
- Normalizes hormonal balance
- Increased blood circulation
- Improved concentration
- Increased energy & strength
- Decreased fatigue
- Improves sleep patterns and insomnia
- countless of benefits within the sporting field, making it a prime candidate to become a staple in athlete rehabilitation programs
- General wellness